Monday, January 28, 2008

What Can I Buy Next?

In case you're not aware you're due to get some money back from the government before the end of summer - it's supposed to be an economic stimulus. So now you've got something else to worry about (unless you're good for more than $75K as a single or $150K as a family, in which case you get $0) which is what to buy with the money. Buying more goods made in China probably won't do much good for our economy but will boost pollution by encouraging Chinese manufacture. So why don't we try to make ourselves happier, instead (legally, of course) and buy super doses of Omega 3's? I'm thinking of trying this myself because I've heard some good things about them. And if we make ourselves a little happier we won't feel the pain of inflation and declining portfolios as much. In addition we won't be adding to the clutter of our residences either. (I have to go now as I'm going to check out the latest flat screen TV's at Best Buy.) Have a good day!

2 comments:

Cassandra Jupiter said...

Oh Frank, I don't need much encouragement to talk about what's on my mind about the things I'm lusting after. I love to make such lists. Luckily, the other day, I asked for an MP3 player and got it. Hurray!! I can't wait for it to come in themail.

Cassandra Jupiter said...

JS says: The best part, of course, is waiting for your MP3 player to come ... what a relief it would be if it was out of stock, and they couldn't process your order, no?