Friday, September 14, 2012

Romney/Ryan: ewwwww!

I love Barack and loathe Mitt.  It's hard for me to understand why the president is only ahead by three points.  Everything about Romney's facial expressions looks insincere: his phony eye contact trained by years of knocking on doors for the Mormons;; his slicked back, probably colored, hair; his tense grin which is really a rictus of condescension.  Who could believe anything he says?  Like he 'knows' how to create jobs.  Hah!  Bad news America....jobs won't be coming back for a long time.  Romney's false promise emends me of Nixon's 'secret' plan to end the Vietnam War in 1968.  After he was elected the war went on for another eight years and thousands more died before Saigon finally fell...

1 comment:

JS said...

I looked up "Emends", just in case it was an esoteric word maybe I should be exposed to ... but I think it was just a typo, and you meant "reminds". I do agree though, Romney seems like a huckster trying to sell himself to the public ...