Monday, March 16, 2009

Clogged up...

After the guests left yesterday afternoon I did what I always do: check the toilet. (I look for stains or any sign of malfunction in the mechanics.) Big mistake. The flushing mechanism was sluggish and I had to flush a couple of times to get it working smoothly again. My wife, of course, called me weird for having 'issues' with this sort of thing. So wouldn't you know it-I had one of my classic 'toilet' dreams toward the end of last night complete with the odors, the cramped quarters with other people milling about and the inability to produce in a reasonable amount of time without pissing off the people who were waiting. At least it didn't include, as it usually does, overflowing toilets. I hate these dreams because you wake up in such a humiliated mood. Thankfully, I don't have them more than once every four or five months - but why do they keep recurring at all?...

No comments: