Monday, February 4, 2008

Library of hysterica...

I've just reviewed my daughter-in-law's entire blog works since the end of October '06 and i have to say that I agree with BL in judging them to be inappropriate for a 30 year-old mother of two with an advanced business degree. They cover the entire spectrum from farting to bra size to post-partum depression and I find them among the most candid, incredibly funny and entertaining admissions I have ever read. (Philip Roth eat your heart out) Her relationship with her Jewish husband is incisively explored with loving humor and touching detail. I only wish that something like this were a column in the local paper instead of the routinely insipid "Dear Abby" stuff. Bravo!

1 comment:

Cassandra Jupiter said...

Yay. Go me.
I'm actually in my 30s and not "a 30 year-old". Does that give me more or less respect?