Thursday, September 6, 2012

Honestly....

I stayed up until 11:30 p.m. last night watching Bill Clinton give his talk at the Democratic convention. I feel so comfortable with these people.  The Republicans may be physically fit, perfectly coiffed and the right color but they aren't honest, open, transparent and free from ulterior motives the way the Democrats are.  Bill Clinton was terrific in exposing the Republicans for the liars they are:  we ARE better off than we were four years ago!  I hope Obama wins big in November!

2 comments:

Cassandra Jupiter said...

I read the transcript of Clinton's speech, Michelle's, and Anne Romney's.

I agree with some aspects of Clinton's speech but I'm very disillusioned with politics in America. For what it's worth, I think Dems are just as much liars as Reps.

However, I would love to see Hilary on the ticket in 2016. I would vote for her wholeheartedly.

JS said...

I'm afraid our system is broken ... the political gridlock, and influence of special interest groups seems to quickly deflate any politician's aspirations toward whatever ideals they may hold. I don't know if it's possible to right the ship without a present disaster - otherwise no one wants to spoil the party.

But that Clintock sure is charismatic.