Monday, January 26, 2009

Worth it....

Nobody's making any comments on my blog so I guess I'm in an 'unknown zone' as the computer sometimes likes to say. We just got back from a six-day trip to Scarsdale and, even though I got sick with flu-like symptoms (chills and congestion), it was worth it. My grandchildren are very funny! At a tot shabbat as soon as the 'rabbi' started talking about shabbat candles my 1 1/2 tear old granddaughter held up the index fingers on her right and left hands. She's had no training yet but it was funny to see how fast she's catching on. After a 'playdate' with one of her friends the 3 1/2 year old was driven home by me as both she and my granddaughter of the same age sat in car seats behind me. I looked in the curved rear-view mirror and saw that they were holding hands! I was in awe at the 'beauty' of the moment and these memory images are still with me.

2 comments:

Cassandra Jupiter said...

Farnk, you know I'm an avid reader of your thoughts, whether I make comments or not. (I have my own blog to feed comments to!)
And I make your son read it too.
Plus, I heard that Dov is a fan as well. And so might Haik and Ari.

Oh and I very much enjoyed this entry. It stirs me as well to hear about the touching moments of my children's lives or antics.

Cassandra Jupiter said...

And why did you put rabbi and beauty in quotes?!