Thursday, April 24, 2008

Call me irresponsible...

In a previous blog I said I would stick with Hillary until; the bitter end. Not true. After her debate in Philadelphia last week with Obama I changed my mind. She didn't have to keep jumping on him for his remark about "small town..." blah, blah. She's just waiting to pounce on any slip of his rather than being able to offer something positive of her own. And now she sounds like a shrill harridan claiming that more people have voted for her than him - which of course is a half-truth and worse than an outright lie. Bye Hillary...but it's OK. I still like you.
I confess I've been cheating every day during Passover week by eating various kinds of chometz when my wife isn't looking. Being a freethinker it goes against my grain to have to abide by man-made religious fatwas. When she goes to volunteer duty today I'm going to make pasta.
Since making my own bread I hardly ever go to City anymore which pains me.

1 comment:

Cassandra Jupiter said...

Hi Farnk, welcome back to the blogging world.
About Obama, I read something about it not being a slip -- slip in the sense that he shouldn't have said it but he actually meant what he said. Apparently in the ABC debate, he said the same thing in different words.
Next year, I'm going with the Sephardic and eating rice on my Passover table. Let's unite the Azkenazis with the Sephardis.